Author Topic: Application ( Coming out of the Reservists )  (Read 336 times)

Skapunker

• Cannon Fodder
    • View Profile
Application ( Coming out of the Reservists )
« on: February 03, 2017, 04:30:54 pm »
Nickname: SkaPunker
Where are you from: The Netherlands, Amsterdam
Do you speak english: Engels wat is dat ???
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34416809
Do you have TS3 and/or a Microphone?: Yes
What is your timezone? (Please respond in a GMT+N format): GMT +1, or CET ( Central European Time )
How did you find out about the regiment/Who recruited you?: Some cannoneer on the siege server that i never saw afterwards, either that or Leaf
Prior clan/regiment experience: I forgot the names, but i played in a regiment in that Half life 1 mod : Battlegrounds since 2005 , and in another regiment for the half life 2 version  Battlegrounds 2 since 2007,
Why do you want to join 84e?: Coming out of the reservists to become a drummer again, because im terrible at melee, and have been for years, and years of trainings wont change that, ill still be terribble.
Have you played Mount and musket mod for Warband and/or Napoleonic Wars DLC(how long)?: I been tracking and following the original Mount & Musket since release back in 2011. I joined the 84e when it was still a mod, and joined in on the transistion to the DLC of Napoleonic Wars

Leaf

• Commandant
  • Was Afk!
    • View Profile
Re: Application ( Coming out of the Reservists )
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 04:55:25 pm »
Hey Skapunker, only new people have to apply atm. If you been in regiment before you only have to click the link in welcome message in teamspeak. Which I see you already have done so you're all good:)

Are you in the 84e steam group? If not add me or link me your steam profile so I can add and invite you!

Aldemar

• Da Leada!
  • Colonel
  • Accidentally
  • Tyrant of 84e
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 05:59:02 pm »
Hey Skapunker, only new people have to apply atm. If you been in regiment before you only have to click the link in welcome message in teamspeak. Which I see you already have done so you're all good:)

Are you in the 84e steam group? If not add me or link me your steam profile so I can add and invite you!

Hes already in on the Roster :D

Leaf

• Commandant
  • Was Afk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 06:08:58 pm »

Hes already in on the Roster :D

I know:)